Our venue is a popular little club situated by the Windang Bridge & Lake Illawarra! Renowned for its genuine friendly service, we have been attracting locals and tourists alike. After renovations, and new constructions, we now have the following facilities:
- Two eateries, this regions famous Wok & Grill Asian Bistro and our *NEW* BAR 2-SIX with Pizza, burgers & our signature cocktail range.
- Bothe eateries have their designated dining space that have views of the lake.
- Spacious Main Lounge Area with our NEW massive screen
- Dedicated Gaming Lounge and Tab Facilities
- Competition Level bowling green, with barefoot bowls available for parties.
- Outdoor front green with boasting views or Lake Illawarra.
- Front Green perfect for family gatherings, especially on Fridays & Sundays for Live Entertainment.
- Our Front Green has ample seating for large gatherings and Seaside themed playground.
- *NEW* Front Green features include festive lighting & firepits to cosy up near.
- Our Auditorium, caters as a shared dining area for both eateries as well as our large function space. We have been lucky enough to host soirees, celebrations, benefits, galas, fundraisers, shindigs! For a more corporate setting we accommodate for: meetings, events, presentations & work training.
Make change with some Change
CACTAI PAINTINGS BY THE STAFF!
The staff at Club Windang have spent an evening to produce artwork with the help of Faye from Rathas Place Oak Flats!
To support this local charity, we have our paintings on show in the Main Lounge of the Club. For those willing to donate money to their favourite staff painting, we have money tins allocated to each staff member and their painting.
Rathas Place is providing training & employment for people with intellectual & development disabilities. They are a help2help initiative. For more info visit: www.rathasplace.org.au