* Birthday meal voucher only available to redeem on the day of your birthday. Voucher will be valid for 7 days.
OUR MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Membership applies from July 1st to June 30th of each year.
Club Windang is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988. The personal information provided by you on this form will be used to process this membership application. Failure to provide all of the requested information may result in your application being rejected. You have a right to access and correct your personal information that the Club holds about you. The Club does not usually disclose your personal information to any other organisation or person unless there is a legal requirement to do so. The Club may disclose your information to third parties that provide services under contract to the Club. These contracts require the third party to keep your personal information confidential and secure. Your personal information, including information about you obtained as a result of you placing your membership card in a gaming machine or other club device (not ATMs), may be used by the Club for marketing purposes to improve our services and to provide you with the latest information about those services and any new related services and promotions. Club Windang collects information that is available to you in the form of a Player Activity Statement (PAS). The PAS is made available to you on request. Help is close at hand. GambleAware 1800 858 858 https://www.gambleaware.nsw.gov.au/
To JOIN or RENEW your membership please visit during our office hours.
MON & TUE : 9AM – 4PM
WED – FRI: 9AM – 7.30PM
SAT & SUN: 8AM – 7.30PM
Get a lift to our club Fridays & Saturdays.
BOOK A COURTESY BUS
FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS ONLY **NOW FROM 4.30pm
Southbound Suburbs – on the half an hour – from 4.30pm
Lake Illawarra, Warilla, Mt Warrigal, Warilla, Barrack Heights, Barrack Point, Blackbutt, Flinders, Shellharbour Village, Shell Cove, Shellharbour, Oak Flats
Northbound Suburbs – on the hour – from 5pm
Windang, Primbee, Warrawong, Port Kembla
MAKE A BOOKING – CALL 42964044 & PRESS LINE 1
When visiting our club please ensure you have acceptable photo ID & be aware of our NEW dress regulation.
OUR DRESS REGULATIONS
In order to maintain the high standard enjoyed at Club Windang we do request the dress rules be abided by.
The following dress is not permitted:
Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times. Obscene offensive language or clothing will not be tolerated.
Management decision shall be ﬁnal in all matters relating to dress.
Temporary Members Registered Clubs Act 1975
Under the Registered Clubs Act the following person may be admitted as temporary members of the club if the rule of this club so provide:
- A person whose ordinary place of residence is in New South Wales and is more than 5 Kilometres from the registered club.
- A person who is a member of another registered club with similar objects to those of this club.
- Any member of another registered club who is attending this club for the purpose of taking part in an organized sport or competition as provice in Section 30(10) of the Registered Clubs Act.
- Temporary members (other than those who are admitted pursuant to section 30(10) will have to complete and sign the temporary members register each day they attend the club.
The rules of a registered club (in this subsection referred to as “the host club”) shall, unless its rules provide that the provisions of this subsection do not apply to that club, be deemed to include a rule that a full member of any other registered club or any interstate club (as deﬁned in subsection (13)) who, at the invitation of the governing body or of a full member of the host club, attends on any day at the premises of the host club for the purpose of participating in an organised sport or competition to be conducted by the host club on that day shall be a temporary member of the host club from the time on that day when he or she so attends the premises of the host club until the end of that day.
Deﬁnition of a Guest
“Guest” in relation to a full member, a provision member or an honorary member of a club, means a person”
- Whose name and address, counter signed by the member are entered in a register kept for the purpose by the club; and
- Who, at all times while on the club premises, remains in the reasonable company of the member; and
- Who does not remain on the club premises any longer than a member.