CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For the well being of our Patrons and Staff we ask you to consider our modified conditions of entry. Any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
- You must provide your name and address.
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms please do not enter the Club. You are encouraged to test for COVID-19.
- Physical Distancing will be enforced. 1.5m between patrons. Patrons from the same household are exempt.
- Please follow all directional signage.
WHEN SIGNING IN
MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR MEMBER CARD WHEN ENTERING OUR PREMISES
GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR PHOTO ID READY FOR SIGNING IN.
The only acceptable forms of proof of age in NSW are a current:
- Drivers licence issued in Australia or another country
- Passport issued in Australia or another country
- Proof of Age Card issued by Australian state or territory
from 11AM every day
Lunch 12PM-2PM | Dinner 5.30PM-8.30PM (till 8pm Sunday & Mondays)
Monday – Friday from 9am | Saturday & Sunday from 8am
CLUB SERVICES AND PROMOTIONS
Due to the limitations and restraints we are undergoing, we are unable to provide all of the regular promotions and services at Club Windang. Some of the services we are unable to provide at this stage include:
- Member Draws & Cash Draws
Returned Weekly Events:
- Courtesy Bus: Fridays & Saturdays ONLY 5.30pm – 9.30pm
- Tuesday Trivia: Rego from 6pm Trivia starts 6.30pm
- Sun Down Fridays: Live entertainment from 5.30pm
- Friday Meat Raffle: Selling tickets from 5.30pm Raffle starts at 7pm
- Saturday Live Entertainment from 5.30pm
- Lazing Sunday on the Green: Live entertainment from 12.30pm
We can’t wait to be able to provide all our services and promotions again. Please be patient as we all navigate this tricky environment together.